Many guests do the traditional round trip to see as much as possible of the island. You will remember the tedious car journey long after you have forgotten all the wonderful sights en route! Choose a central location as a starting point of your excursions and don’t stay every night in a different location – this creates unwanted stress.
We only accept booking for minimum 2 nights to avoid the atmosphere of a bus stand with one half coming and the other going. Why not to stay 3 or 4 nights – from the 4th night it will be cheaper per night and we help to organize your trips.
You have studied already your guide book and you want to see something in Kandy. We drop you in town –free of charge –and you find a tuk-tuk to come back. We can offer a guided tour around Kandy. There are also half day and full day trips to see the area around Kandy – up to Sigiriya and into the tea country. And once you have seen enough tea, there are elephants, village life and culture – and relaxation!
On your own:
There are half day trips which can last a little longer. And then there are day trips. We organize transport and make sure you can see what you want to see:
- Train and Road Trip into the Tea Plantations with in short time
- Tea estates around Kandy with a walk
- Village life between two temples
- Elephants with/without train trip
- Combined Train and Road Trip into the Tea Country (Nuwara Eliya)
- Cultural Triangle Matale – Dambulla – Sigiriya
- Ancient Temple (Degaldoruwa)